Industrial and commercial customers require a distinct set of skills from their EMS providers.
Weller group has built a strong reputation in these areas thanks to our unique set of global, vertically integrated manufacturing capabilities that are geared to providing solutions for low to medium volume, high mix assemblies. Products in this market are also typically very complex and our many years of experience of delivering in-house plastic parts, cable & harness assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA) enable us to take ownership of all aspects of quality when assembling complex electromechanical products.
The knowledge and expertise we have to deal with a large array of product types, product models and configurations is proven by our global success.
A reliable partner
We can support you with a full end-to-end process, from product design to utilizing a global supply chain solution. Our operational sites worldwide mean that we can remove the cost of managing EMS partners in multiple regions, whilst having the peace of mind that a world-leading partner will find the best manufacturing solution for each product and provide a single, integrated supply chain and programme management solution across all of your products.
We have significant experience assisting our customers with the design of industrial products. Our Embedded Systems group has a range of off-the-shelf solutions and the experience and skills set required to create bespoke solutions.
We are fully equipped to manage the complete assembly of complex, low and medium volume, high mix products for small, medium and large sized projects in this sector.
Our global services
Examples of product services that are valued by our Commercial & Industrial customers include:
- Prototyping, New Product Introduction and Volume Production
- Design for Manufacturing, Design for Test (DFx)
- Configure-to-Order and Build-To-Order
- Control of all aspects of product quality and cost through the Weller Group vertical integration capabilities of Plastic Injection Molding, Tooling, Cable & Harness Assembly, Printed Circuit Board Assembly and complex Electromechanical Assembly
- Ruggedization Services – conformal coat, potting and overmolding
- RF Wireless capability added to products through our design teams
- Supply Chain Support – including suggesting alternatives, component EOL Management, global sourcing and IPO
- Global Logistics Services
- End-of-life product management